Thursday, December 2, 2010

Another Day, Another Dollar

Thank goodness it is almost weekend. It has been a long week for some reason. I worked today and at lunch went to eat pizza with some friends. We went to a new restaurant we have here in town called Larry's Pizza. I was shocked to find out I had to pay $9.41 for a pizza lunch buffet! The pizza was good but I only ate 4 pieces...a pepperoni piece, deluxe, veggie and chocloate chip piece(which by the way was heavenly)! I know, I'm a piggy! But for that price I want a whole large pizza. Needless to say I won't be eating there very often. Tonight was the city Christmas parade. It wasn't as long as it normally is...it only lasted about 45 minutes. It also wasn't near as cold as it has been in years past. It was around 45-50 degrees. The kids really enjoyed it. Now it is nearing 10 o'clock and I am exausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment