Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

After Baby Girl was born I decided to start a tradition of our own and start staying home on Thanksgiving. You see at the point I realized I have 3 kids....a 10 year old, 2 year old(who does not like to ride in the car) and a newborn, I no longer wanted to pack a bag of clothes, bottles, pacifiers, formula, diapers, wipes, Tylenol(you never know), and snacks. And not for one kid but 2! My parents went to NWA to be with my Grandparents. My little brother was scheduled to work today so he wasn't able to go with our parents. He got off work at 3 and came to eat dinner with us! The girls were so excited! Baby J and I got home from work last night and cut the onions and celery needed and boiled eggs. This morning he had to work till 11:00 so I got the stuffing started and deviled eggs made. We finished all the cooking together and had turkey, ham, stuffing, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, gravy, macaroni n cheese, black olives, rolls, and deviled eggs. After dinner we all watched the movie Santa Paws. After dinner settled we had a bowl of French vanilla ice cream and apple pie. Peanuts favorite of the meal was the turkey, while Lil Bits favorite was the deviled eggs and Baby Girls was the stuffing. Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment