Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Follow up

It has been 2 weeks now since my treatment. As of last night my thyroid started to swell. Tonight it is swollen to point it has been hard to swallow. I called the clinic and they have prescribed me Prednisone and Prilosec to reduce the swelling. I have an appointment tomorrow with the doc so he can check it out. I was really hoping for all this to be simple and go smoothly. I do believe that this can easily be taken care of and I can carry on from here!
Update:
Just got back from seeing Dr. N. My blood pressure is good but my weight is up about 5 lbs but....I do have on boots and a jacket so I'm sure that is why :) The swelling has gone done some but not completely. He did say swelling is normal but usually not to the point it effects swallowing. He said to finish the prescriptions and come back in December. So I guess all is good. After my appointment I treated myself to lunch at PF Chang's and then stopped at Rue 21 and bought a new watch! So ya I'm good now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment