Monday, November 9, 2009

Recovery

It has been nearly a week since Little Bits surgery and she seems to be doin ok. She has complained several times since Friday that the back of her neck hurts and has had a low fever off and on. I called the nurse in the ENT clinic and she advised me to check to see if she was having trouble moving her head around. She seems to sometimes have trouble but most of the time not. So the nurse said to just watch her. Stiff neck is a sign of infection where the adenoids were removed. She will go to daycare tomorrow. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. They are always apreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Ahh Praying she is feeling better soon. I have had 3 out of my 5 have surgery and it is never a easy thing to go through. Hoping she is feeling like herself really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking you out since you comment on my BF post about comments :) Hoping and praying that recovery is quick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cheryl and Jamie! Little Bit is feeling much better and acting just like her old self!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet are your girls?? I'm glad recovery seems to be going well for Little Bit!!

    ReplyDelete