Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon!

I debated all day on what time to go to the theater. I knew there would be die hard fans that had probably camped out there. I wanted to see the movie but not spend alot of time in line. So Peanut and I got in line at around 4:00.
The box office opened at 6:30. The first showing began at 7:00. After an hour in line we realized we needed dinner. So Baby J brought Peanut and I Pizza Hut pepperoni sticks. We finally had tickets in hand at 6:55 for the second showing which began at 9:40.
Now we had 3 1/2 hours left till the movie started. After you purchased tickets you had to be in line again for seating. So after 7 hours at the theater, Peanut, my mom and myself got to watch New Moon on opening day! Our local theater should REALLY presale tickets!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment