Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas list

I got this idea from Alexis over at Where He Leads Me, I Will Follow. She posted about her Christmas list and I thought I'd do the same.
There are so many things I want for Christmas and they are all way out of the question but I just thought I would let you know.
I would like one of these... Although my Palm Centro works just fine
I would really love to go to this concert with Baby J... But would need a babysitter
I would love to have a bigger house... Although the house we have keeps us close
More of this... Would help lots of things!
There are a ton more things I would like, but as long as I HAVE this... along with with our health...I have everything I NEED!
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I see we have a couple of things in common...raising three kids and a pretty lofty fantasy Christmas list. ;) Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list! I just now saw your link or I would have been by sooner. Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete