Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Independence Day!

This morning started early. It started at the Lil Ms & Mr July Blast Pageant. Nope nobody competing this time! I was judging. There were 54 contestants which is a great turnout! I love pageants on all sides! Competing, judging or just being part of the audience. (Pageants are whole other post I'll have to tell ya bout later) After the pageant I returned home to help Baby J gets the girls to nap. When nap time was over we packed up and went to my parents. Mom had made spaghetti. This is Baby girl hanging out in the kitchen waitin to eat.
After dinner we went outside and did few fireworks. I took Lil Bit outside to throw some poppers but she did NOT want to be outside. So she hung out here in the window to watch.
I took Baby Girl outside and she threw two boxes of poppers and did not want to go back inside when it started to sprinkle.
We packed up around 8:45 and headed for the towns big firework display. After EVERY boom Lil Bit would announce "Ooohh my favorite!"
It wasn't the best 4th of July we've ever had but still a great day with the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment