Wednesday, July 29, 2009

3 post in 1

Last week we attended VBS at a co-worker/friend's church.
This is Little Bit with her new friend Allauna doing crafts.

I LOVE it here! This girl loves her some church! She learned about the the burning bush and the plagues.

Little Bit and Allauna

They put cardboard over the stairs to make a slide and ALL the kids loved it! I even went down a time or two.

I know, that picture is out of focus but it was all I had of the slide!
Even though this wasn't our home church, they all made us feel very welcome. Peanut got to go Tuesday-Friday and even took some of the neighborhood boys! Baby Girl went Monday.....what at a tornado! She saw it as a lot of room to run and giggle and thats exactly what she did. That is until snack time.....she was still for that. She loves her some food! Cathy tried to contain her in a little playroom, but Baby Girl was not liken it! Hopefully next year Baby Girl will be better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last weekend I took Baby Girl and Peanut downtown and took their pictures too! I wanted to get a picture of each of them to frame.
Baby Girl

Peanut

This is why I took each of them separately....if they had all gone together, one of them would have gotten away!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night 7th graders (oh my gosh - just as I typed that I realized my baby is going into 7th grade!) were scheduled to pick up their football gear. Peanut must have tried on every helmet they had to get one that fit! I took this picture of him opening his lock to his football locker. I wanted to get one of him standing by his locker with the door open so you could see his gear inside BUT I was told "MOM I know people here!" so...I put the camera away!

No comments:

Post a Comment