Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Virginia

So yesterday we stopped in Jackson, Tennessee to eat at Olive Garden.  Those of you that know Peanut know that he likes to sag!  We get tired of seeing his underwear so on the way into the restaurant Baby J told him he had to pull up his pants to go in.  So this is what he did...
We had been in the car for about 2 1/2 hours and we all had to use the bathroom.  When I saw him do this I laughed so hard I almost pee'd myself!  Oh I love my kids!  We made it as far as Cookeville, TN last night around midnight and stayed at Baymont Inn.  We have heard numerous times "Are we almost there", "How much further" but we know they are just excited.  We were back on the road this morning around 10:45.  We are now in Newport News, VA and staying the night at the Point Plaza.  The lobby is nice. The room....not so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment